Paper Fujicolor Professional DP II Gloss
"Noor", a famous tigress from Ranthambore, India. This image was captured during my 2017 tour at the start of April.
The heat in the forest is stifling; this famous tigress "Noor" was relaxing in the shade of a tree, conserving her energy before going on a hunt.
I spent around two hours quietly observing her behaviour; being within close proximity of an apex predatory and being able to hear her breathe made the hairs stand up on my arms; it was a privilege and something I will never forget.
- Limited Edition Print, will be signed, and numbers and will come with a certificate of authenticity
- Pricing is for a PRINTS ONLY, ready to frame at home in your own style of frame.
- The sizes and measurements given are for the longest side of the printed image area.
- I use a leading printing house in the UK that has over 30years of experience, all images are soft proofed and colour matched to the print type and paper before sending to the printer.
- Secure Payment, this site uses SSL encryption to protect your credit card information.
For more info, click here including delivery, payment, and quality assurance.
I carefully chose a range of images I’m proud to share with you. These would make a great addition to any space in the home or office.
Limited edition prints are restricted to 50 or 25 editions of, irrespective of size. The will come with e certificate of authenticity
They are printed to the highest standards on premium paper and the size refers to the longest edge of the image. There will also be an additional white border around the image.
I rely on professionals with over 30 years at the helm in the printing industry.
If you have a bespoke request please email me via my contact page